Friday, March 12, 2010

Meet Team Member Sara

I'm honored that Global Village is giving me an opportunity to help with the build on Molokai. This will be my second GV trip, the first being on Kauai last summer. My Dad is the one that got me excited about the potential to help globally by his 26 year involvement with Peace Corp and Catholic Relief Services in West Africa. It has taken me a while to step up and help but I've realized the need to make time for important activities in life. My last 25 years has been centered on a career with Wendy's Old Fashioned Hamburgers. I began as a manager trainee in Omaha, NE making burgers and fries. Currently I work out of the Phoenix, AZ Regional office in the training department. My focus is on store manager training and development. I hope some of the skills I have developed over the years come in handy during the Molokai build. More importantly, I am looking forward to learning much more than I can dream while helping others dreams be realized. I look forward to meeting the team in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment