Thursday, May 27, 2010

Meet Team Member Anna

Hi, my name is Anna Reynolds and I am a senior at Rondout Valley High School in Accord, New York. I like to play tennis, ride my horses, run, read, bake, go on adventures, hike, travel and spend time with my friends. I was born in Berlin, Germany and have lived here in the States for about 12 years but I frequently go back to visit my family. In the fall I am attending the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. I plan to do a pre-med track with a focus on public health. Not sure what my major will be yet. My dream job is to travel around the world and do hands on work with helping developing countries have better health care systems and clean water. I am really excited to go to Hawaii and to experience a new culture with new people! Looking forward to meeting everyone in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment