Friday, April 9, 2010

Meet Team Member Tina



Hello my name is Tina Cornish. I am the principal of an alternative high school in Colorado. I moved here for 5 1/2 years ago by way of Boston, by way of California, by way of Ukraine, by way of California, by way of Maryland, by way of Washington D.C. … I’ve been a wanderer since birth! I have traveled quite a bit volunteering, touring, or working. I am a Returned Peace Corps volunteer – an experience I hope to repeat someday if I ever retire.


In my free time I like to cook and gather friends, read, walk, paint, snowboard, take road trips to New Mexico, attempt home improvement projects….


I just started reading The Colony the Harrowing True Story of the Exiles of Molokai. I’m looking forward to learning a about the Hawaiian culture on Molokai yesterday and today from the local people we will be serving. I’m honored to be part of a team of people who have chosen to take their ‘vacation’ and donate it for a purpose. See you in July!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Team Member Tina! I'm so proud of you and can't wait to hear about your adventures in Molokai.

    Love, your brother!

    ReplyDelete